Monday, March 22, 2010

30 MINUTES A DAY

I BELIEVE EVERY ONE OF GOD'S CHILDREN SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE A BREAK AT TIMES AND RELAX IN THIS PLACE

I made the decison while I was with Alvin at the hospital that I was going to read the bible through in one year. Which means I have to read 5 pages a day. I am happy to say that it is going very well. However, I must say that I do not like all the violence that I am reading, what a lot of killing of animals for burnt offerings.  I just do not understand the need for it yet, so, I will keep reading and trusting that God is going to make perfect since of it as I read on.  I have a feeling this is going to be a long year and a lot of learning. I want to read it so that when other people talk to or with me about the bible and what God had to say, I will have some clue as to what they are talking about. If I can remember I will let you know from time to time how the reading is going.

Now, back the the picture, I was thinking when I seen this how nice it would be every day to take just 30 min and sit in a place like this to read the bible and talk with God. I am sure we would have a better out look on life if only we took that 30 min every day and shared it with God. How much time do you spend with God every day?


1 comment:

  1. I sure am missing your blog talks Betty. I'm wishing you'd come back online with your thoughts. God bless.

    ReplyDelete