Thursday, February 11, 2010

ALVIN


Thanks to everyone for all the prayers for Alvin.  He came through the surgery just fine. It took almost eight hours but he did great. Yesterday he was was feeling no pain because of all the pain meds. Today he is dragging a little more. He has not been able to eat anything yet but I think they are going to start him on liquids today if he starts walking around a little more and gets things moving. He was thinking he might go home by sat. but I am sure that is not going to happen. I talked to his daughter yesterday that lives down south and she is flying in on sat to spend a few days with him and suprise him. That will make him feel much better. I just run up to Saginaw to drop my friend Marsha off and I am headed back to Lansing in a couple of min. Keep the prayers comming, I think he is going to need them, this is going to be a harder healing process than he thinks. Love all of you.  Betty

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear he's doing well. Have been thinking about you two for the last couple of days and sending up prayers for you both. God bless! Love you. Aleta

    ReplyDelete