Wednesday, January 13, 2010

NO MATTER WHO WE ARE





Always remember -  we are all God's Children.
No matter who we are.
Or where we come from.
Who we love.
How we share.
Who we share with.
God is Love.
My love may look, feel or seem different to you but it is MY love for God.
We are all made by God, from God, in his image...
my image may be different than yours..
but to God I am special..
because of who I am...
how I look,
how I speak,
how I act,
how I share,
how I worship him.
God only made one of me,
one of you,
each speacial to him....
God is everywhere, in everyone, everything, in every breath, in the wind, in the rain, in the sun, the moon and the stars.
He made us in his likeness to be like him.
He knows our strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes, loves, sins, desires, needs, wants and most of all our HEART's.
So much so that he gave his only son so that we may be free of our sins and have everlasting life.

ALL OF THE ABOVE IS BECAUSE OF HIM

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment