Monday, January 4, 2010

JUST NOT FEELING IT...

It has been a while since I have read anything in the Bible and I asked myself why today.  I really could not come up with a answer as to why. I guess it is because I am not feeling it right now. I was listening to a speaker on the Christian channel this morning, he was talking about God, how his life changed one day when he stopped drinking and accepted God, his life then went in another direction. It made me wonder if that will ever happen to me. I have and always will believe in God and will continue to pray for guidence and for God to use me for service to him.  I guess i'm just not feeling it.....  

I was also thinking about the Church again today, and I know I want to belong to a Church that is so involved with people that it is busy every day in some way in service to God and People. And I am asking God to show me what I can to do to help this Church fill it's pew's with people that need him in their lives. 

I don't feel I have the right to become to involved with the workings of the Church because I know I will be moving on this year, which makes me sad in some ways because I wish I would have found it sooner. I just ask God to let me do what I can while I am in attendence.







I will continue to pray for answers, for the Church, for the people in the Church, for myself, and for the empty pew's.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be discouraged in your quest for a closer walk with God. As I always told my children - Just do what you can do now - and wait to do what you feel you need to do - when the time is right - in God's good time. Love you and God bless.

    ReplyDelete