Wednesday, December 9, 2009

KEEP THE LORD CLOSE



I seen this on the net and it touched my heart as I hope it touches yours also.  They are such simple powerful words.  I am going to copy this and put in in my bible, on my bathroom mirror, frig., in my van and where ever I can see it everyday.  I know the Lord is talking to my heart and I am trying to let him in and I know he is the allmighty God and will not give up on me..... but he sure has his work cut out for him.  I will keep my heart open and let him do his thing. Please pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. Heavenly Father, we come to you with open hearts willing to listen and obey. We thank you for all of our daily blessings. Reading your Word brings comfort from the daily stress of life and we take each burden, one by one, and lay them at your feet. Please keep us daily, Lord, in your perfect peace. Please be with Betty Kay and guide her in your will for her life. In Jesus precious name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete