Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I SOMTIMES WONDER....


THROUGH THE EYES OF JESUS

I sometimes wonder what Jesus must be thinking of us as he watches us through our lifes.  Knowing that he gave his life for our sins so that we did not have to endure the pain he went through.

How does he feel about the unborn babies we are killing....
How does he feel about us killing each other..
How does he feel about us not giving frogiveness to someone we feel has done us wrong....
How does he feel about us not following his word....
How does he feel about us breaking the commandment of resting on the Sabbath as we set in Church....
How does he feel about us coming up with all our own Churches, religions, rules and laws......
How does he feel about the people in the Churches that think they are the chosen ones and still treating other people poorly...
How does he feel about us decorating our Churhes instead of taking that money and helping the poor, the sick, the needy... all his children..

This has all been on my mind since I heard someone speak on the subject of the facts that are in the bible... On the Sabbath we are to do NOTHING but rest and pray....
That relegon is man made...  he never made denomination of any kind..  and to belong to a Church you have to follow the rules of that Church or they don't want you in their Church or Their religion....  

Now don't get me wrong I very much enjoy the little Church I am attending and the people that fill some of the pews....  but I guess I will have to discuse this with the Pastor because it is on my heart. I know we are all sinners in one way or another but where is the line drawn....  maybe all of this comes into the free will that God gave us... and we just keep right on following Eve with what WE think is right or sinfull....  just searching I guess.

Please feel free to like me know how you think and feel about this.

Love and Light
Betty

2 comments:

  1. I always use to think that I could praise God on my own, either sitting outside in nature that he created or inside looking out at all the beauty. Then I'm told that you need to be around others to spread the word and get revitalized from other church members. I don't know which way is the right way but I think it's both. Sometimes we just need that alone time w/God. Thanks for being there for me all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are so right in the way you feel about God. Sharing means you have to be with other people and not alone, allthough, we sure do need time alone in prayer with God at so many times in our life. I know it is easy to pray to God, I think the hard part is listening long enough to hear what he says or puts in our heart. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete