Wednesday, December 16, 2009

CHRISTMAS MUSIC


I seen this card and it made me think of all the people that will be listening to christmas music and feeling blue this year.  Perhaps they have loved one that has went to be with the Lord this year,  or perhaps they just have someone far away.  I know from personal experience that when you are not with your loved ones at this time of year the emptiness inside is so deep that you wonder if it will ever get better. It is sad to be surrounded by tons of people and still feel so lonely that you don't even know how to share the sadness. The only one you have to turn to is God, maybe that is why we have the loneliness, so we will turn to God. I feel it is so true that everything happens in our life for a reason, even when we can not understand it at the time. I also believe we meet the people we do for a reason and that we all have something to learn from one another, it is never a one way street. God always gives us what we need if we ask, the only thing is that it may not come in the form we ask for. 

I was told that we always have angels around us to help us, but unless we ask for help there is nothing they can do but stand by and watch.  Even if we are about to do ourselfs great harm.  They can do nothing unless we call out and ask God for help to save us. I know there are so many people in this world that does not even begin to have that concept and even in their darkest moment does not call out for Gods help. 

 I remember when my 76 year old aunt was on her death bed, she looked at me with tears in her eyes and ask me..... Betty, do you think I have been good enough to be with God?  My heart and eyes filled with tears as I looked into her soul through her eyes and said...  aunt Hazel, no one in this world deserves to be with God more than you, you have suffered so much hurt in this life that I know God is waiting to hold you in his arms and wipe away your tears and give you the love you never recieved in this life.  She just nodded her head, drifted off and rested for awhile.  Then later she said to me...  Betty, it's 144 miles there and 144 miles back. I said, aunt Hazel, do you keep going to the light and coming back, she shook her head yes.  I told her to just go to the light and stay, that God was waiting for her in the light.  She smiled and shook her head yes.  She called all her children around and said goodbye to each one and then and then she went home with the Lord.  All of this took place one cold December day with christmas music playing in the back groud. That was a very blue christmas.

So... let's pray for all the people in the world that are going to be without a loved one this year and ask God to help heal their heart and surround them with his love.

Let us also pray for all the people that will be having a wonderful christmas with family and friends and that he keeps them all safe.

God Bless each and everyone of you reading this.
Love and Light
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment