Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ALWAYS MOVING TOWARD THE OCEAN


Can you believe this is what winter looks like some where in the world....  what a wonderful thing.





This has been a wonerful holiday for me in so many ways.  I enjoyed the people I was with and the trip to Sue's Church.  Most of all God answered a prayer for me and it was a eye opening experience.  It's so true when they say, be careful what you ask for because you never know how you are going to recieve it. I can now say that I truly understand that saying.

I have been praying for God to enlarge my border's so that I can be of service to him and he has answered that for me. He had to give me one more lesson before I could accept that my work here is done and that it is ok for me to move on. A door has been closed in my life and I am looking forward to the next one to open. Life here on earth is so short, I have been so blessed with all that I have had, all the places I have been able to travel and see.  Now it is time for me to be in service and do it God's way, not mine.  So look out world..... here I come....

I think the hardest thing to accept is that I will not be going forward in life with most of the people from my past.  I don't fully understand this reason, but I know down the road it will all be revealed to me.  I know 2010 will bring new changes for all of us because life never stands still. 

I was thinking the other day about how our lives are just like a river, we are always moving forward and along the way we may be flowing slow like a meandering stream and other times we are flowing fast like a rapids, we will come to forks in the river and have to go one way or the other and all the time we are moving toward the ocean and nothing can stop us, we might get re-routed but in the end we will still end up in the ocean.

In the end we are going to end up with God if we are on the right path and take the right bend in the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment