Monday, November 23, 2009

AMAZING FACTS

Yesterday before we went up to Harrison I was watching the tv show Amazing Facts.  Doug was speaking about God telling his people they were to work six days and rest on the seventh day, the Sabbath....  I like the facts he points out in the bible, they really make you think.  You can check him out at  http://www.amazingfacts.org/  he even has a online bible study for free.  It does amaze me that the churches don't follow the commandment of resting on the seventh day.




This is the front of the house.




This is the north side of the house.

It is in good condition on the inside but still needs some things done to it.  If it is meant to be then God  will make it happen and give me what and who I need to do his work.

My act of Kindness yesterday was sharing the trip to see the house with my family and friends.

My cousin Phyllis is in the hospital, they are not sure if she needs a pacemaker or not, please put her on your prayer list.

Love and Light
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment