Saturday, November 28, 2009

THANK YOU JESUS

Thank you Jesus I made it through another Thanksgiving.... Hope everyone had a great time and ate lots and lots..... Now we just have to wait for Christmas so we can eat more and more... it's just a visous cycle we live in... but.... it sure tastes good.

What a beautiful day this is, the sun is shining and we are going to the movies in a few min. to see The Blind Side and then maybe stop for a bite to eat and then on to the hospital to visit my cousin that is still waiting for the doc to decide if he is putting a pacemaker in or not.  I just pray they can fix it with thyroid meds.

God gave me a wonderful gift last night.  I was on facebook trying to figure it all out when a dear friend of mine that lives here in Saginaw got on and started talking to me. Have not seen or talked to her in a couple of years.  She came right over and we talked for hours just catching up on life. I thank God for that. Praise the Lord for his loving kindness and knowing what we need and when we need it.

Have a godly day
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment