Monday, November 2, 2009

Prayer of Jabez

Good Moring Everyone :-)

It sure is a cloudy day..  it might even snow where I am today.. not ready for that one at all.

I now know that when you ask God to come into your life it creates such a stirring in your soul that your mind and body has a hard time staying grounded.  I have been praying the prayer of Jabez for almost 3 years now and I think God is finally enlarging my borders.. what a blessing. I will share more on this at a later time.

And Jabez called on the God of Isreal, saying, oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my border, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it be not to my sorrow! And God granted him that which he requested.
1 Chronicles 4:10  (ASB)

I have a lot that needs to be done today so I will close for now and write more tomorrow.... 

Love and Light
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment