Wednesday, November 4, 2009

MY LOVE LETTER TO GOD

I was cleaning out my trashy office yesterday and came across this letter I had wrote to God when I was still living on Harding, so I thought I would share it with all of you.

My Dearest God,

Thank you for loving me so much that you gave your son to save me from my sins.  Thank your son, Jesus, for loving me so much that he was willing to give his life for my sins.  For these loving acts I will forever be in your debt and service.  I will always accept you as my Lord and savior.  I ask to be of servie to you, to share your word with others, to help who I can.  Lord, I accept that as I do your work and spread your word, some of my family and friends may choose to walk away from me and I trust you to know what is best for all of us.

Betty

It has taken me three years from the time I wrote this to finally get into the Church....  guess I am a little slow.  I know I am on a path that I can never turn back on, that God has a plan and I am just following.  In this past year I have had a lot of family memebers removed from my life and I trust it is all part of God's plan for a better tomorrow.

Romas 8:28 says...
And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

I trust this to be so..

Love And Light
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment