Monday, November 9, 2009

HOW COULD YOU ALLOW A SMALL CHILD........

Good Morning,

I have been watching the Joyce Meyer show on tv this morning and put her link on below my message for you to check out.  She has bought a huge old hospital and is gutting it and turning into a place for women to go to that has been part of the sex trafficing in the united states.  This is something as a women I could not even imagine happening to me as a child.....

I sometimes sit and ask God....  how could you allow a small child that can not protect themself against the devil be hurt in this way or any other way....  where are you, where are your angel's... 

I will be praying on this today.

Love and Light
Betty

1 comment:

  1. God gave us all free will to choose what we will do, including abusers. That is why Jesus told us to pray every day for God to "lead us not into temptation". Sin is the cause for this abuse.
    It sounds like Joyce is answering another of God's calls. God bless her - and you.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete