Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I was thinking tonight of all the past Thanksgivings in my life...  so many people have come and gone in my life, some just moving on and others going to be with God.  I wonder when we get to Heaven if we will still have Thanksgiving dinner... sure hope so.

I am thinking of my friend Jodie that lost her husband this year to cancer.  He was only 42. She is spending her first Thanksgiving without her husband this year and is having a hard time with all the emotions. God keep her in your arms....

My friend Marsha lost her husband of 40 some years last year and is in Flordia by herself this Thanksgiving.  God keep her in your arms.

My heart goes out to Charlie that is on life support in Bay Medical this Thanksgiving and his family is going to have to make the decision to take him off the life support and let him go with God....  God keep him in your arms.....

All of us have people in our lives that are in the same positions at this time of year so I ask that God keep all of your friends and family in his arms also.

Thank God for all the Thanksgivings that we do have with our loved ones, what a blessing.

Love and Light
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment