Sunday, November 22, 2009

PLANTING SEEDS OF SERVICE

God Bless everyone today....

My act of kindness yesterday was lending a ear to my cousin who's husband is passing over to be with the Lord from ALS.....  she is dealing with all kinds of Insurance problems. She just retired fromt he State to be able to care for her husband so she has good Insurance and it is still a night mare for her. Please say a prayer for both of them....  Cindy and Barry.... 



THE FALL FAIRY
This is such a calming fall picture that I wanted to share with everyone....  I wonder what she is thinking...  I think she is thanking God for such the  beauitful fall with all the warm weather we had this year. 






I have been up since 4:30 this morning because I am excited about going to Harrison today to look at the house again.  The Lord is leading me in that direction and I know he will provide what ever is needed to serve him and help his people.  I know he has a higher calling for me in the second half of my life.  Most of you know me and know that has not been the way my life has been.  Once God started calling me to be in service, so many things are changing and it is all through the seeds he is planting.......  what a wonderful feeling.  I pray that all of you are a part of this mission for the Lord.  Aleta, I know you are reading this, God just put this in my heart to ask you....  when the chapal opens he wants you to sing the blessing song for his people.....  will you do it?

Love and Light
Betty


1 comment:

  1. I would be honored to be a part of the opening of God's house. You and Alvin are, as always, in my prayers. God bless.

    ReplyDelete