Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BLESSING TO ALL OF YOU

My act of kindness yesterday was buying my sister a fake christmas tree and taking it to her.  She forgot and left her tree in the pole barn when she moved from the other house.

We went to see my cousin Phyllis yesterday because she is over here in the Midland Hospital.  They are still trying to make the decision to put a pacemaker in her, she is only 51 but has a lot of medical conditions. 

From there we went to Harrison to take Rita her tree and from there we took her husband Barry to Bay City so he could be with his sister and her family.  His brother in law Charlie, who is only 50 years old,  went in the hospital last week with the H1N1 virus and they had to put him on life support. The problem with Charlie is that he weighs over 500 pounds and never took care of himself at all.  The doctor has told them they are giving him 48 to 72 hours to show some improvement and then they will have to make the decision to take him off life support.

I am praying for all of them and thanking God for all that is well in my life this year......

I will be gone to Lansing until Sat. so you won't hear from me until then so I wishing all of you a Blessed holiday with your families....  Praise to the Lord .....

No comments:

Post a Comment