Monday, October 19, 2009

What a wonderful weekend

Goodmorning,

I spent some time this past weekend reading more on how to make this blogg work. I found out I have a lot to learn but it is going to be fun. My biggest decison is on how to set it up and share it with will all of you.

I talked with my Son's girlfriend, Tracy, because she has a webpage where she markets her Arabian Horse Costumes .  They are all hand made and beauitful. She makes them to order or you can buy ones she has in stock.  Check it out if you have time or send the link to someone you know in the horse world.

I also drove up to Harrison, MI this weekend to check out a motel/cabins that are for sale.  In the second half of my life I am looking to retire to my home town but still desire to keep busy and meet people.  This would be a wonderful way to do it. Also, once we get to know one another it would be a great place to meet and share our ministires with other women.  I will share more about this later as I will be going to view the property with my realtor this week. 

I am so excited

Can't wait

Have a great day and Bless each and everyone one of you
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment