Thursday, October 22, 2009

Revival

Yes ladies God has put this in my heart, so get ready!  I had to think about it and pray on it for a few days. This is what he has shown me..

WOMEN FOR A PASSIONATE PRAYER REVIVAL

So, I figure we might as well do it right and get the big tent and the whole thing.  I know revivals are born out of small inner circles of people praying for a change.  I don't know if it has ever been done by a group of women, but I firgure.....  WHY THE HECK NOT!
As women, it is time for us to stand up and make a change in a way that other women have not done.  I don't want it to be in a church the way so many others do it.  Let's be outside in nature, in touch with God.  A revival is all about praying for change and bringing people closer to God.....  What better way than in the woods, in nature, by a river....  are you getting the picture?   Now, all I need is some of you or all of you to jump in and help....  Life changes a day at a time and a step at a time.... take this step with me.  I want to hear your thoughts and ideas on this after you have time to pray on it.

Also, I would like our group of women to grow and start getting together for planning meetings, for the above and also I would like to put together some times that we can go out into the community and help people.  One of my ideas is for us to go into elderly peoples home and help them clean or paint or do what ever they might need done. What are some of your idea's.  Ladies, this is a birth of a new lfie for us, it is going to be our baby..... it is up to us and God how it grows and turns out.....  share your thoughts and feelings... 

I know I have talked to all of you and so many are looking for a purpose in this life, but none of us has taken a step to change anything. I think until we put ourself out in the world nothing will change for us.  Let's pick a weekend to get together and pray and share our thoughts.

I really have to share this with all of you...  talk about God working in mysterious ways in our life.  I looked out the window and seen a red truck going back and forth in front of the house while I am sitting here typing this, it finally pulled in so I thought it was someone looking for Carl or Dave....

NOPE

It was the pastor of the church here in Saginaw that I went to with Sue....  hmmmmm  wonder what that means...  maybe God is trying to tell me I am on the right track....  So....  Sue.... when you come up this weekend we will be going to church, going to see if Alvin wants to go also.....  What a blessing he was today.  I even told him I was just writting to all of you about a tent revival and going out in groups and serving....  is his stopping by chance???    I think not....

Have a great day and enjoy the rain...

Betty




No comments:

Post a Comment