Friday, October 30, 2009

MAKING A LIST

Praying through troubled times... 

Right now I know a lot of us are dealing with hard times because when money is not coming in we start giving up hope and questioning everything in our life....   we have to have money to servive in this life....

Maybe this is where Faith comes in...

What else can we do......  if we spend all our time worring, is that going to change things?

This is advise I gave to someone dear to my heart about worring.

Take the time to sit down and make two lists....  At the top of one writer MY WORRY LIST....

At the top of the second one write MY PRAYER LIST....

On the worry list write down EVERYTHING you worry about... don't leave out anything..

On the prayer list write down all the things you need to pray about...

Now here is the trick...  every time you start worring about something that is not on your worry list, go and write it down and everytime you start worring about what is on the worry list....  move that worry over to the prayer list and scratch it off the worry list because now you can pray about it and God will take care of it.

Just try it for one day and see how many things you can get off your worry list and how much better you feel.  Keep going until everything is off the worry list....  I have been doing it and it has helped me sooooo much because what I started to realizse is that the worring dosent do a thing for me... but praying seems to calm and sooth my soul.

What do have to loose by trying it for a day????????

All of you will be on my prayer list today.

Love and Light
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment