Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Journey Day 2

Welcome Everyone,

"Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ."
Galatians 1:3

I am so happy you showed up again. I have been waiting so long to share so much of my journey with women in need of loving a heart and ear to listen with.

My journey in this life as taken me in may places, and I have shared my feelings with so many women on their journey. We have laughed, cried, shared hardships, sorrow and peace.

I have some wonderful and very close friends. We have been together for more than 30 years. Many of whom you will meet through this online ministry. They all have stories of the journey they have taken and where they are at today.

We have been getting together a couple times a year for "Women's Weekends" for over 20 years now. Some times we may only have 5 or 6 for a weekend and sometimes we may have as many as 30. We come in all ages, sizes and believes, but we come together for a couple of days to share our lives and journey's with one another. It is my hope and prayer that one day many of you that are reading this now will also be able to come together with us and share your journey's.

Until that time, we will meet here until we are called into service with one another.

Have a great day full of peace and joy.

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment