Wednesday, October 21, 2009

In Service

I went to visit my cousin yesterday in the hospital.  She is having a real struggle with her health and her spirituality...  I thank God for using me to share his word with her and to let her know how important she is and how he needs her to be in service to him.  I suggested she join a local church and ask them how she can be of service to God through them. 

Ladies, sometimes when we start feeling as though we have nothing to offer anyone that is just God letting us know we are not in service.  We need people in our lives, we need to share, by doing so it heals our heart and soul.  Woman are meant to love, touch, give, share and nurture the world.  When those things are not in our lives, we start feeling empty.  Let God help you fill those needs......  So many need what you have to offer them and eveyone needs someone.

I feel in my heart and soul that God is starting a huge movement with women, and if men don't feel it they are going to be left behind.  Women have always been the ones filling up the churches and in service for God.

Get ready Ladies you are being called to service is why you are here.

God bless each and every one of you on your journey.

I love each of you
Betty

2 comments:

  1. Betty i love your blog. It's nice to hear your thoughts everyday and to share in dreams. I know good things will come from this. Keep going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, I really enjoy reading your blog everyday. It helps me feel like we're keeping in touch every day. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete