Monday, October 26, 2009

Thank God For Sue


This is Sue, she spent the weekend with me and we were able to get her webpage up and running.  So lets keep track of what she has to say and share.  Of all us women that have been friends forever she is the one that I would have never believed would be the one that helped me turn to God....  guess God put her in my life for a huge reason.... 

Sue, Alvin and I went to here aunts church here in Saginaw...  what a wonderful group of people.  They are all so welcoming and the pastor gave a great sermon on Satan.  How Satan only has power if we give it to him in our life....  that is so true.

I encourage all of you to find a church and attend, God will help you with the rest.





1 comment:

  1. Purpose in life - isn't it what we all want, but seldom find? Where He leads me I will follow - that's a very good start.

    ReplyDelete