Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 3

What you are is God's Gift to you; what you do with yourself is your gift to God.
Danish proverb

Good morning,

As you can see I am not very good at writting, but I am praying God will help me get better as time goes on.

I have been reading the book "The Purpose Driven Life"  which is where the saying at the top came from today.  I suggest everyone get this book and start reading it.  It has helped me in so many ways and truly is the reason I am starting this ministry.  I am being lead by a power higher than myself.

I have a dear friend named Marsha (whom you will meet later) that lives in Flordia right now but will be moving back to Michigan soon.  She was home this summer and before she went back to Flordia she gave me two gifts. One was a pair of angel ear rings and the other was a little sheep stuffed animal. I was confused when I took it out of the bag and looked at it.  She asked if I understood why she gave me the sheep.  I  looked at her and said, I have no idea.  She looked at me with her loving eyes and said, It repesents the flock of women that follow you.  I was so touched.  I put it on my bed every morning when I make it and at night I put it on my dresser so I can see before I go to sleep and when I wake in the morning.  What a wonderful gift.  Most of all, what a wonderful friend.

I pray that each and everyone of you have a friend in your life like Marsha.

Today I will spend trying to figure out more on how to use this blogg, wish me well.

Have a great day

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment